I'm bored and awake! I have no work for 10 weeks and get to stay up late.

Any one have a question or funny story?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, but I had an interesting month!!!! 3 weeks ago, my dd started pulling at her hips, she was born breech and had to wear a brace and go see an orthopedic pediatric surgeon because her hips were dislocating. Well, went to the dr and now they are flying us to the same surgeon to see what's going on. Last week, she burnt herself pretty badly on a burner and this week had blood in her stool and the dr won't do anything about it... next week my hubby goes to a different base and I won't be able to talk to him 3 times a day like I do now......
    and my MIL is also a bus driver and she's out til school starts up again. She LOVES her summers off except for the no paycheck part
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Aww, hon I am so sorry about your baby girl! About the summer off. totally cool but yeah, I joined the credit unions summer club where they take $50 out of my check every month and in august I get $450 just when I need it! Plus I file my taxes as late as I can to get my return late. It lasts a few months.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I wonder how bad the hip thing has to be for a brace. DD was not breech but her hips are always popping. I thought that was normal. It's really gross though and you can see it if she's laying there.

Blood in stools can mean she's constipated or has food allergies. There are other things but those are the not so scary ones.

My DD has been diagnosed with human growth hormone deficiency. I am a little nervous even though I am 99% sure it's nothing. Everyone in my family is really short (I'm 4'10, sister is 5'0, my mom is 4'11, SIL is 5'0, etc.) but there are some symptoms we have that I'd like to prevent my daughter from getting but I'm not sure it justifies powerful hormone treatment.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009