• In the Spotlight:

how to conceive a baby again as soon as possible?

im so hopeless to conceive a baby, kinly advice me what will Im gonna do? what food to eat and what medicine to take?

mariemar

Asked by mariemar at 3:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What I did was not have sex or any kind of orgasms as well for him too until it was the time where I was ovulating and only have sex on those days. I got pregnant after the 2nd time of trying it. And I would keep my lower part raised so nothing could come out.

Good luck to you!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 4:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• How long have you been trying to get pregnant? For a normal, healthy woman without known fertility issues, there is no magical food or pill that will get you pregnant. For most, it's just good old fashioned sex around the time of ovulation. If you aren't sure when you ovulate, try charting your temps. Fertilityfriend.com has a free course. But for 90% of women, pregnancy will occur naturally within one year of regular, unprotected sex.
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 12:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009