I have bad neighbors.....but nothing like this..

My nextdoor neighbors are very strange and rude. I have lived here for 15 years and we have never spoken, They have ivy growing all over a broken down fence my dad had to put up because they didn't want to go halfers to put a nice sturdy one up. I found this video on youtube and just thought, do you mommies have any weird or rude neighbors? Lawsuits? I will post the video.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We also have renters living next to us. It really stinks when you own your home and the house next to you is full of people who are loud, messy and don't give a crap about their kids. The woman next to us lets her garbage pile up, swears soooo bad and loud everyone on the block knows her business, and ignores her kids.

On the up side, renters like these never last long around here, if she makes it a year, I will be amazed. I will throw a party when I see the U-haul pull up out front!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• WOW! I guess i'm lucky then!!!! All I get is a drunk driver every week trying to park their car straight right next to mine (and he's an MP!!!)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol o7lilmam, I am trying to find the dude I saw last night it was sad and disturbing.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• hahaha That leaf lady is a flippin WEIRDO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol I bet that man works at a home entertainment store and plays poker there after hours with coworkers and makes fun of 40 year old virgins and gets pissed off whenever he gets morning shift because "rich man buy tv after five o'clock". lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• OMG! Anon I so know what you are referring to! lmao! You go motherfucka! Fuck yer dawter and yer mother!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We have had to live next to some terrible neighbors in the past years whenever we rented, but when we bought a house we were fortunate enough to have moved into a neighborhood with a lot of respectable, quiet neighbors who care about each other. We love it here!
    I wish the same for all of you someday. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• we have renters that live next to us... and its a drug house... one time there was a guy trying to get away so fast ran into our brand new chain lenght fence and did 1000 dollars in damage.. they caught the guy who was also drunk and what do you know our fence is yet to be fixed.... thats some good police work right there...GRRRRR
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 10:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009