Answer me this christians.

Ok I know wher ehte languages of the world came from. The Tower of Babel, but where did the different skin colors come from?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 3:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope adaptation is what allows a human to live, and survive. If we couldn't adapt especially in the short term then we wouldn't survive.
    Cling to your precious evolution sweetie, and keep in mind even though our schools teach it as fact you cannot prove it. You never will be able to. Being able to adapt is something God instilled into His creation.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• The different areas people scattered to after the incident. Many years of adaptation to the climates they were living in.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• God thought of everything didn't He....
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 6:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• The difference is just between Old Testament times (when Jews were the chosen nation who had to stay apart from groups who worshipped other gods) and New Testament times, when anyone of any variety can follow Jesus, so we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

The Bible lists some good groups of early Christians - they were Jewish, Greek, Roman, African, rich, poor, female and male. I think this makes it clear that race, and other issues, are of no relevance when it comes to going out with, or marrying, people of different races.

My church friends include couples who are English/African, African/French, French/Indonesian etc.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• They won't answer the question because evolution and adaption are not in their vocabulary.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Uhhhh did I not say adaptation????? All creatures that survive adapt to their environment. Skin takes many years to change, but it does according to your climate.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• So, did you know adaptation is a PART OF EVOLUTION?

Evolution involves two interrelated phenomena:

adaptation
    Over the course of time, species modify their phenotypes in ways that permit them to succeed in their environment.

speciation
    Over the course of time, the number of species multiplies; that is, a single species can give rise to two or more descendant species. In fact, Darwin maintained that all species are related; that is, any two species on earth today have shared a common ancestor at some point in their history.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You are so delusional. How can you simply snatch one part of a scientific theory and apply it to your own theory of creationism? If God created the world and he makes no mistakes, then people would not have to adapt to anything because everything would be perfectly created the first time around. Oh, I know you'll toss in the the old 'sin corrupted the world crap' to try and explain it all away...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Considering God is the creator of science, I am snatching nothing. Gods creation was given the ability to adapt. Strictly for the reason that we would need it. I am sorry no human can limit my God for He can do anything. Gee would it make sense for a creation not to be able to adapt??? Yes sin has entered this world...but guess what. he adapted things with a perfect sacrifice so that man could rectify things with Him. It so amazes me the blinders people choose to wear. So dead set in a theory that cannot be proven when the proof of Gods existence is all around if only they would choose to look without condemnation, and pride. Yes adaptation is a God given gift to His creation. To say it is not is a lie.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I agree with ColleenF30 and Hinson7169.
    Many parts of the Bible can be argued and disagreed on. All that matters to me is that God sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins and that He will return. I enjoy a debate or discussion about the Bible but it tends to turn negative and nasty alot on these posts.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2009