where is a good place to buy a twin bed and mattress

for a good price? My son HATES his toddler bed and I figured by the time he actually learns to like it he's going to be in a twin so since I am redoing the office into a Toy Story theme room for him I would get him a twin bed and just put a bed rail on it. Where can I find a good priced bed frame and mattress. nothing fancy just a bed! thanks ladies.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i would suggest finding a gently used bed... They're usually cheaper, and still in good quality... Look on craigslist.com... or in a consignment shop near you...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I bought my sons twin BED through a private sale that I found through a local classified website called KSL.com. You could try Craigslist if you trust it. As far as a mattress, definitely go NEW. A used mattress is just gross you have no idea. I got the cheapest mattress possible at a commercial furniture store that was going out of business. It's incredibly uncomfortable to me (you can feel the springs) but my son loves that mattress, and oddly enough my husband thinks his bed is comfortable.
    AngelPuff1012

Answer by AngelPuff1012 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009