Budget Friendly Birthday Cakes in OK?

Anybody work at a bakery or decorate cakes in their free time??My daughters 2nd birthday is in less than a month. I want something cute and customized. Nothing too fancy, just not plain cake like reasors or walmart cake. She is going to have a pool party. I am located in the Tulsa,OK area. Please msg me if you can help me out!!

misswhite

Asked by misswhite at 3:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Check out your local grocery stores bakery. They usually have a book out with different themes and don't seem to be bad in price. I think the average is about $20.00

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Patticakes in Mannford is awesome! They created my daughter and step sons graduation cakes and they looked incredible! A Lot of styles to choose from! Check them out!
    PamelaJBox

Answer by PamelaJBox at 8:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Here's a plae that does customized cupcakes. Not sure if cupcakes is what you are looking for but they are easier then a cake. http://www.kupcakz.com/
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• In the time that you spend running back and forth to the bakery, you can make one from scratch. You will know exactly what is in it, and it will taste amazing. Send me a message if you would like recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You can always go to your local craft store like AC Moore, JoAnn's or Michaels and go down the cake aisle, they have cake pans in cartoon and other characters, fondant, icing, and other decorations so you can make a cute cake yourself!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Make it yourself! A box of cake mix is like a dollar!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Join our group cake 101. You can ask questions and read the post to figure out how to make it yourself! Good luck on finding someone though! Just ask around!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009