• In the Spotlight:

WILL THERE BE A WAR WITH N.KOREA ???

I HOPE NOT BUT DO YOU THINK WE WILL GO TO WAR WITH N . KOREA AND IF SO WILL THERE BE A DRAFT AS WELL ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• idk the details, but i'm pretty sure we're going to war...... almost without a doubt. With how much our mil gets looked down on and how poorly people talk about it, I think there will be a draft too... but who knows until it happens
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I HOPE NOT AS WELL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't know about being at war with NK, but I'm SURE there will not be a draft. A military cannot be strong and survive if the people DON'T want to be there, and have a "half @ssed" attitude about it. Soldiers depend on one another to have their backs and to work as a team. But then again, BO has some pretty warped ideologies regarding war and peace than any other president has (except for Carter who looks like a man of steel compared to BO)...all we can do is hang on and hope for the best!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That is so true Lori.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes I do think there will be a war with North Korea. They just released a statement the other day saying that any country that tries to stop their nuclear testing will automatically be declared war upon. We can't allow them to continue to threaten the world with their testing of nuclear weapons that completely disregards UN sanctions but apparently they will declare war on anyone who tries to stop them, so to me it seems that war is inevitable in this situation. Although I don't think they are smart to declare war on anyone, especially the United States because they will just get blown off the map, but apparently, for some reason, they feel the US isn't a threat anymore...I can't imagine why...(rolls eyes).
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes we are going to war the bible talks about it.. This is a great time to know the Lord we never know what is going to happen and we need to know where we are going if we die... Jesus loves us all and wants to save and help us..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I hope not but I think it's going to happen and it's something I have feared for awhile now.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am very concerned about it, they dont seem to wanna quit testing the bombs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No,we can not. We just don't have troops for North Korea.

LoriKeet It is your opinion ,not everybody thinks like you!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I doubt there will be war he is KJI is just puffing his chest. But if there is bear in mind the dems are the only ones in recent history to intitute a draft.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2009