What is the cause of Semen coming out after intercourse?????Kindly Help

After intercourse my Husband's semen dont remain inside me but instead come out soon as he get out of me. Please advice this has been happening for almost 2 years and I have been trying to concieve all this time but havent succeeded although I concieved in 2007 had a Miscarriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it happens to me too.... idk why or the reason for it. have you researched it? I thought it was normal but I'm could be wrong..... GL!!! and i'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Have you used a product called insteads,found at walmart in the female hygiene isle?
    Put that in after your done,prop your butt and hips with a pillow for awhile and when you get up it will prevent any from leaking out and you can remove the insteads after 6 hours or when you get up the next day.
    This will help to get the semen to the cervix which may help with conception sooner,good luck!
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• One added note: If the semen runs out upon his exit before you can insert, prop the cup under you to try an collect any and than carefully insert it as to not waste any,the semen will be fine and get near the cervix therefore helping with conception.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• well the semen always has leaked out of me too...And im pregnant so I dont think that should be an issue
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• What makes it inside your cervix what stays until they die off. All of it can't stay inside of you it just isn't possible....there is nothing that can keep semen actually in your cervix, only in the enrty and only close to it. What makes it there makes it there. I will say this, remain laying down with your legs propped...maybe even against the wall.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That's normal. You still have some inside even though it seems like it all comes out. To decrease the amount that you lose, have your husband stay inside a little while after he's done (let your muscles relax) and have him pull out very slowly. Be sure not to sit or stand for 20 minutes, just lay there. I know people say to lift your hips up or bring your knees to your chest, but my dr says that that motion usually pushes more sperm out. She says it's best to just stay still afterwords in the same position you were in.

Also, go online and buy PreSeed. It's a special lubricant designed to help sperm live and stay longer in the vagina. I got pregnant with PreSeed. The PreSeed website has a lot of conceiving information you may find helpful: http://www.preseed.com/
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That's totally normal. But it is only semen that is leaking out--very little sperm leaks out with it.. Nearly all of the sperm remain inside.
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 11:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009