Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighboor is selling drugs. Who do I call?

I know the COPS. Well her uncle is the CPT. of the PD here. And she also has two small children. Any ideas on what to do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • Call Narco division anonymously.

    Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • Call the state and then when they come in to do the check they will see whats going on and f**k her uncle if they see traffic in and out of the house then go in and raid it they will find the drugs and her uncle is'nt gonna be able to get her out of that one. Trust that. Start making phone calls cause your children are in danger also. What if one of your child pick something up outside not good at all.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • Does your town have a crimestoppers number? Call anonymously and make sure you do it from a payphone. As stupid as it sounds, they still keep records of who the caller is even if it supposed to be anonymous.

    Answer by ajguinn at 6:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • Who ya gonna call?  Drug Busters!


    Answer by beeky at 8:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • Who ever you call make sure you tell them that they are relatives of someone who is within the PD so calling the pd would be useless. Good luck.

    Answer by youngfirsttimer at 11:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.