how does one do these things with kids around!

okay so hubby and I are trying for another baby and it honestly turns me on big time. I love making babies with this man i love! BUT seriously how does one have fun with this when there is another child always clinged to my butt lol!? Did I give up being a freak when I had a kid? Can I not have sex on the bathroom sink anymore or try to do it in public places for excitement? What are you secrets to exciting, fun, and kinky sex? Honestly ladies! My son never sleeps and between hubby working and a non sleeping 17 month old how do i do this lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL i know it's wrong, but we distract baby with the tv or food... or i'll read baby a book while we throw in a quicky! I miss the days when we could have sex in the bathroom, kitchen... everywhere!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• OMG, I think I just got wet.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL NO PRIVACY WE CAN ONLY DO IT WHEN OUR KIDS ASLEEP OR IF THERE AWAY AT A FRIENDS !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Sorry OP, my answer sounded weird and semi-rude. I meant to say that your dilema is so frickin' awesome and hot. If this baby was meant to be made it WILL be made. I remember all the sex my EX husband and I had to have to make my wonderful Alex. Now I have to go to court in July to get child support. Aww, the fun of making a baby and then the dad not wanting to help raise or support a child raises a whole different issue.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Do it when he's sleeping! Don't tell me your kid NEVER sleeps!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• put him in a room that's safe with toys, baby monitor and a tippy cup of juice. with our kids being older, like 7 and 9...15 and 17 we just lock the door and have at it b/c they won't even leave us alone at 3am! I found one traumatized little kid sittin on the couch after we noticed our door was opened one time. she said she 'just wanted to sleep with us' AT 3AM! I thought we were safe doin it in the middle of the night!! NOT! so just coupe him up with that monitor on and enjoy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2009