If he cheated, how did you catch him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• My ex cheated. This was back when there wasn't a facebook or myspace, there was only opendiary. He wouldn't tell me what his opendiary name was, only that he had one. So I went online looking for it. It took me a few hours, but I found it. That dumb-ass not only detailed our relationship to the point where it could not have been anyone else, he mentioned my name and then went on to write about the affair he was having. So I went to his school (we were in high school, but we went to different schools), found him with the other girl, embarrassed the hell out of him in front of all his friends and dumped him right there. That was when I was 16, it's almost 10 years later and I still want to kick his ass!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i made a fake yahoo screen name and talked to him and then asked if he was single and he went yes and i set up a meet up time and place was surprised to see me there...
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Which time?

1st time-the girl IMed me and told me she slept with him in my apartment. I didn't believe her until she described it in detail, right down to the sheets that I had just put on my bed that morning before work.

3rd time-my at the time 2.5 yr old son found the used condom in the back of the car. I was 6 mos pregnant with my 2nd son, so I KNEW he didn't use it with me.

2nd time-and the winner is.....he slept with a stripper when he was on an out of town job while I was 5 mos pregnant with our oldest son. He took naked pictures of her in front of the same wall/picture that he was in front of when he would take regular pictures of himself to send to me. He then saved those pictures on our computer in a file that he tilted "Pictures I don't want (my name) to see" Yeah, like THAT title wasn't going to make me curious!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• wow preggo! That is a GREAT idea! i have never been cheated on (fingers crossed). I really hope i would find out if it was evern happening. I'm so paranoid anyway, I look for things that i shouldn't even worry about.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• the bank account. i saw he purchased from an online flower delivery service but i never got anything. went into his email and saw the address they were delivered to.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol, preggo! I read your post and now I have that Pina Colada song stuck in my head!!!!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• A bitter ex-employee of his called our house and told me she had something she thought I should know ... I asked him what it could be & he came clean about it - an affair w/his 26 y.o. assistant (he's 39).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• we were in highschool..and a friend of mine heard the girl he cheated with gossiping about it to her friends in the bathroom...my friend came back and said she'd heard something in the bathroom she thought I should know...he'd cheated on me that weekend...
    took him 4 days to finally come clean about it but he told me they'd only hung out and they kissed...but I didn' t know he slept with her until we broke up about a year later...after I'd already "given" myself to him...and had THOUGHT for whatever dumbass reason that he had too (I was naieve and stupid)....it literally broke my heart...took me years to get over that...I still have trust issues to this day....the only thing I can say I still HATE about that experience...
    Anonymous

• He gave me his cell phone cause he had just bought a new one. Little did he know that the phone saved all their text messages and the pictures he took of her and that they sent to one another. Not only that but his mom told me that he would take the woman over to her house and they would spend the night together there.
    Anonymous