Is it normal?

Is it strange or just me. I am 20 weeks pregnat and im still questioning the fact that im pregnat is that normal or not my doctor has even told me i was. I dunno why i think this becuse im over weight i kinda cant see me getting bigger could this be the verdict or is it normal for me to question it?

Drummermommie90

Asked by Drummermommie90 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well i have to say i don't know if its normal but i felt the same way. I wasn't sick for a minute, i felt great and i am a little chunky so i wasn't really showing. And at that point i wasn't feeling him move. Once you feel your baby then it'll start becoming more real to you.
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes I think it's normal and more so if you aren't feeling the baby move yet. Once you see the baby on an u/s or feel him/her it makes it more real for you. I know what you mean.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am 20 Weeks and 1 day....I sometimes still feel like am I really Preggo? Because I am not really showing a lot yet and I dont feel the baby move much. But all I have to do is look in the mirror and see my belly and my boobs and sit and think about it for a sec and I realize its real....Also when you know the sex it helps. I call my son by his name and it makes it feel more real...Good luck sweetheart!! Wait till you feel the baby move you will feel so much different
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 11:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2009