I answered a question on here the other day -- and i cant find it , so wondering if u ladies could help!!

My friend and I want to get an early start on looking at schools for our kids. And I had seen someone said there's schools where they live that don't allow/take special needs children. My daughter was in a day care,than a pre-school like this also , but they gave me a list of schools and explained everyone of them so I knew. Well now my friend and I would like a school like this, they both are starting Kindergarten when school starts. So I was wondering if anyone knew of these schools and had sites I could look at to find some near us.

Thank You!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• And why don't you want your child in a school with special needs children? Am I reading that right?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Amy31308- That's eaxctly what I was wondering!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2009