what can i do to releive stress?

dcutie1977

Asked by dcutie1977 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Take a long bath and relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• exersize at least 5 times per week...just a simple jog in the morning or brisk walk after dinner will do the trick. also try to modify your diet by consuming foods that are more natural. eat more salads and fruits and veg. this really changes a lot about a persons life and becomes a habit that you will wonder how you ever lived without.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 9:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Its really different for different personality types, but it has been proven that exercise does release endorphins that help you relax. Some people use hobbies, long baths, cleaning, sex, yoga or meditation to relieve stress. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• sex but also have an orgasm, masturbate to orgasm, take a walk, do some aerobics, yoga class, jog as long as you can. Stay away from refined sugar and processed foods. Take a kick boxing class.

It is all about what you eat and exercise IMO-GL

Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Take some time for yourself!!  Do some of the things that you enjoy....hanging with friends, walking, reading a book, or shopping....something we all love to do!!!  LOL!  Another thing you can try is the herb....valerian root....it will help you to relax and there are no side effects. It worked wonders for me.hugs

CountryGal6320

Answer by CountryGal6320 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• tacom...
    Smokin' a big ol' fat doobie usually does it for me. Just kidding. Can't afford that crap. LOL

I read alot, go to parks and walk around, take long showers (can't stand baths...something about marinating in your own dirty water) And walk, walk, walk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Starbucks! Seriously, coffee causes temporary chemical changes in the brain that can elevate your mood.

But exercise is better and healthier. I walk two miles a day, five days a week, with the kiddies in the stroller, and a couple of times a week I get out my HipHopAbs dvd.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 11:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My fave thing to do for stress: Get a sitter, take a nap, drink GOOD coffee, yack on the phone, read a good book, daydream, work out, and then get my dd back in time for a bedtime story. *sigh* Those days just don't come often enough...but yes...sitters are golden!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Eat a variety of plant based healthy foods. Try Rescue Remedy. Take a walk in the sun

Answer by rkoloms at 12:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Do you have a little girl or a close family member w/ a little girl?? I got into making hairbows for my daughter and when I am super stressed that is what I do! I can't believe how well it works. I concentrate so hard on my bows I don't even think about the crap that is bothering me. I also take long hot bubble baths to relieve stress!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 12:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009