Are you ready to meet Jesus?

I look around and i see all the bible prophecy coming to past and next thing to happen is the NEW WORLD ORDER and obama is getting that done this year.. Then the rapture comes. We are living in out final days that the bible takes about. Are you ready?
God help us all this world is gone crazy and it keeps getting worse and the bible talks about all of it. What do you think? I think its about time to meet Jesus Praise him....

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow such hostility.... she said that about Obama she never said WHEN date wise that Jesus is return.... dont twist scripture PEOPLE!
    It DOES say to be AWARE of the signs of the times! That is what hinson is doing.

hinson.... WHEN peace comes to Israel that is when things will change.

For those who believe this is hogwash.... what will happen if these things DO come too and many of it has btw but you CHOOSE to ignore it.
    Secondly there are two times in history that has been the strongest in believing in the end times and return of Jesus... the book of Acts... and now.
    The rest of the time it was only 1 percent of the population that was believing... that percentage is rising now. The stage is being set.
    I am ready for His return but I know the day and hour will not be known. Even Jesus does not know the day of His return to Earth. There is still much to come to pass before He does.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh please, why live your life in such fear?!
    People have been "claiming" the end as it states in the bible for decades.

It's obviously not true...it's a bunch of stories written by men.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I AM READY! My children are ready, my son returns from Costa RIca tonight after doing mission/ earthquake relief. I pray that God has changed his heart and he seeks God the rest of his life. I am SO ready to see my God. Praise Him everyday!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I already do every Sunday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• SAHMAMAx2...Just so you understand, I do not live in fear. I live in praise and joy everyday and simply look forward to being with my Father in heaven. People shouldn't lump us (Christians) together thinking we are fearmongers, simply not true in all cases.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• So what are you going to do in 10 yrs, after your so called prophecies come to pass, and nothing happens except business as usual?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm no bible buff, but doesn't it say something about how NO ONE will know the hour of his coming? And I have also heard many bible scholars say that Revelation already happened (of course this is only an opinion and not necessarily mine). I don't really think that world is "gone crazy". Don't you think that the people who lived during medieval times or the bubonic plague probably thought the world was coming to an end considering it was MUCH worse off than it is now? I feel like so many Christians get so caught up in the rapture that they forget to live for Christ here on Earth. Of course I can't infer your entire thought process from one question. I'm not ready to meet Jesus, and I don't think most people are. But the reason I'm not, is because I'm still excited to serve him here on Earth. And yes, Praise Jesus!

suchbigwords

Answer by suchbigwords at 9:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

Who put a time limit on anything.? The last time I checked the only one who knows that time is the Father Himself. We only see the signs. We gauge a lot from the signs
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am fearful for the final hour..I don't think the final hour is near as we have yet to seen all of the signs.. Essa's (jesus) second coming is a real good indication that the final hour is close at hand. I am in no way hurrying that up.. I still have worship to do, deeds to accomplish and to work on my faith. I am afraid of standing infront of Allah not knowing what deeds will carry me forth.. the good ones or the bad ones. I pray that Allah bestows upon me piety, righteousness and heavy scale of good deeds. But in no means am i secure that he has or wills. I do not rush on the final hour, for within it comes judgment...and due recompense. paradise or hell... and i can honestly say, i haven't done enough work to think i will be in paradise automatically bypassing the fire. i don't want even a toe in the fire... May Allah save me from the fire.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I met Jesus yesterday, he was clipping the neighbor's bushes and swearing in Spanish.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2009