Do you ever feel like you are falling apart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is ME!
    I turned 30 a few months back (thats not old, right?) well, something happen. first off our money fell apart around then. We don't have enought to even pay the basics, when we use to be very comfortable. I am not sleeping good at all. I have no desire to clean like I use to do none stop, so the house is gross. What happen?? I feel like everything is falling apart, not just me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes! All the time!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• There have been days when it seemed like anything and everything would go wrong. The people that I'd talk to seemed like they were against anything I would say. There seemed to be soooo many problems!  I just felt like screaming. When I did finally let the day get to me and break down....after my good cry....I realized something.....the only problem was...ME! I needed to take control of myself. It wasn't that people were against me....they just weren't telling me the things that I thought I needed to hear. As for the things that were seemingly going wrong...it was because I wasn't doing things right. So....I learned that when I had these days....I just needed to relax and take control. Things were much better.you rock
    CountryGal6320

Answer by CountryGal6320 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes, between not getting all my hours in at my job and car ins compaines not wanting to pay and all the other hassles and shortcomings in life, yes I am falling apart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Emotionally, I'm fine. I am having trouble with the body parts though. I do feel most days that my lower back is going to just explode and be left quivering on the ground.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I do have days like that! More so recently with the hubs looking for a job. My work fell through...but you know... our problems are because of us. It's hard to realize that when you are feeling bad for yourself. (Not saying you are, but we were!). I was out of work because I relied on one client to make me the money I needed, and when that fell through my lack of marketing really hurt. My hubby was caught in a dead end situation with his brother/boss who didn't work very hard to find them accounts. (They are in construction, which is slow right now to begin with). My house is tiny and I had no way to save money to pay the lawyer to fix our title so we can sell. I wasn't able to buy the organic groceries I thought I needed. But then I realized (or was told rather, by a good friend) that I need to look around at all I have. I have food, a daughter who is healthy, and the power to change my career. Life was good after all. :-D
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes, i have been there, where things life just depressed you.. Hang in there, talk to friends, get out of the house, walk, etc.. Just want to encourage you, Try to put on some christian music, that would encourage you, and help you feel better.. hope u feel better soon...
    Anonymous

• I do feel like I'm falling apart some days! If it wasn't for the grace of God I probably wouldn't make it through the day. I'm 30, recently separated, met someone else, fell in love and now he doens't know if he wants a relationship. Plus with everything going on in the world it's hard not to get anxious or depressed. I just keep reminding myself that I am a good person, I deserve good things and that God loves me no matter what my shortcomings are. I hope everything works out!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009