dose anyone know what my rights are?

i was hired jan 06,2009 in at a nursing home that i couldnt work sat sun and mon,starting as of june 1st they keep putting me on the schudle to work em,and i told my boss in person i couldnt,she then said she was gonna put me down as a no call no show,i fought that and won,then they told me i had to put in a 2 weeks notice,i told them that would be stupid,my boss said she aint gonna fire me cuz she doesnt want me to get unemployment, so they just took me off the schudle andtheyll call when they need me.i went from full time to no time.and they also befor gave me hell about nursing,didnt have a spot for me to pump so i gave hell and they gave me a tharopy room that gets used and nothing but guys works back there,they havent liked me ever since

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 9:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• When you have all these stipulations..You need to tell them when you first get hired..And get it down in writing..That they agree to it..so if they start doing this kind of thing you can sue there ass. I wouldn't want to work there if I were you any way..Find another job.

Answer by louise2 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• you qualify for unemployment even if you are still working. visit the website for the department of labor in your state.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 11:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Your employer is trying to scare you into quitting. If they have cut your hours, you can can still collect unemployment.
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 1:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009