I answered a question on here the other day -- and i cant find it , so wondering if u ladies could help!!

My friend and I want to get an early start on looking at schools for our kids. And I had seen someone said there's schools where they live that don't allow/take special needs children. My daughter was in a day care,than a pre-school like this also , but they gave me a list of schools and explained everyone of them so I knew. Well now my friend and I would like a school like this, they both are starting Kindergarten when school starts. So I was wondering if anyone knew of these schools and had sites I could look at to find some near us.

Thank You!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• you want a school that doesn't allow special needs kids? that is rude, huh?

if it is one of these answers you gave- go up to the "answers" tab up top and click on "my answers" you should be able to find it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if it is one of these answers you gave- go up to the "answers" tab up top and click on "my answers" you should be able to find it
    ---
    I tried , its not on there , i searched as far back as 3 pages. Not listed anymore ... I swear if i go one weekend w/o getting on here everythings lost lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Unbelievable - you are looking for a school that refuses special needs kids?
    terry6202

Answer by terry6202 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Maybe your answer was deleted...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

--
    Yes. Both of our kids were in a day care that didnt accept them, as well as a pre-school. And when I asked the pre-school for a listing of the schools , she said they didn't supply them with a list of the schools,she also had to find them herself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Maybe your answer was deleted...
    ---
    No the question was there last night (i got on on my bberry), than i got off and got on this a.m and the question isnt even on here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would like a list of the schools, anywhere in this country, that refuse special needs kids. This has to be illegal - even in a private school.
    terry6202

Answer by terry6202 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

---
    Someone on that question , said there are schools like that , thats why I answered the question because I would like a school like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if you answered anon it wont be there . try typing it in the search answers area .

i dont judge you for why you want a school like that . it is your choice and no matter how i feel about it . it is your to make. i hope you find what you are looking for .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

---
    ive been searching for a while now , its not on here anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009