I need to eat!

I got my wisdom teeth out last Thursday... It's not really hurting very much anymore, but I can't really eat like I am used to! Anybody have any suggestions on food? I have done mashed potatoes, chicken noodle soup, potato soup, pudding, applesauce, pretty much everything soft that I can think of... unless, somebody can think of something else! I so want a granola bar or popcorn, but I know that would be stupid! I did have chicken alfredo last night, but that was so frustrating to eat! It took forever and then trying to chew was hurting... That's pretty much the only time it hurts! Thanks so much!

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 10:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yogurt, ice cream, popsicles, soggy cereal so you just have to basically swallow it. Cook a pot roast and veggies like all day, they'd be small enough to chop up small and maybe easy to eat. Gl and I know my first sugg you probably already tried.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yogurt, tofu, eggs, peas

Answer by rkoloms at 12:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009