Can I just say that...?

Teens are not the only ones who gets pregnant on accident?? Haven't you ever heard of people who thought they were going through menopause getting pregnant on accident? OR what about 32 year olds that has 6 kids and pregnant with her 7th baby and has 4 different daddys and the mom doesn't have the job nor does the current baby daddy. Or what about a 25 year old who has 3 kids and spends all her money in the bar? She'll have 20 bucks to her name and will be out of groceries and instead of buying food.. she buys booze.

But teens are the only ones who "makes stupid decisions" and are young and dumb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL who said this? How many people actually plan their pregnancies and get pregnant? I bet you the percentage of planned pregnancies is much smaller than unplanned ones. Out of 6 of us siblings, only ONE of us was planned.. oh and my mom didnt start having kids til about 23.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• someone in the question asking if parents of teens get sick of teens asnwering their questions abut dating and sex and stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was a menapause baby. I sure am glad my mom didn't abort.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My single mother didn't plan on having me. Guess that's why I planned both of my pregnancies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Who said that teens are the only ones who get pregnant by accident? The difference is that they aren't teenagers. If you get pregnant as an adult it is rarely called an accident. I "accidently" got pregnant with my 3rd child. I was on the pill. I also have a husband, a job, and it was ok - it was a surprise and unexpected, but it was ok. He is a bright, wonderful 14 year old. He was an accident, but I wasn't a teenager. There is just a difference.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• "someone in the question asking if parents of teens get sick of teens asnwering their questions abut dating and sex and stuff. "

That is stupid.. sorry, as long as someone has the experience and has been through it why not? And who is forcing this person to HEED their advice? Um- no one. This person needs to grow up obviously.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:32 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have 4 children. One was planned. The other 3 were birth control babies. 2 on the pill, one with Depo. Nothing is 100% effective. I am so blessed. :}
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Jesse whats the difference? Unplanned pregnancies at age 15 or 35, you still accidentally got pregnant. Im not sure where youre going with this?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• But alot of adults get pregnant on accident, who aren't married as well. I don't understand why some people are so cruel on here. Yeah my son was an accident. Guess what, my husband (boyfriend then) had a good job at the time and I had a job as well. We refused to get on PA or WIC. We did it all ourselves. We're married now and are a very happy family. Yet, I'm still a stupid teen mom.

My point in this is that teens aren't the only ones who get pregnant on accident or makes "stupid" decisions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It sounds like from responses on the Palin posts that it's only the young and dumb if they are a grown child of a republican.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2009