Pregnant

My stomach has been rock hard for the last couple of weeks and I have been getting sick at the smell of some foods. Is it normal for your stomach to get hard during pregnancy...even in the first couple months? I want another child but idk if I'm having any luck.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 10:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes that nornamlly happens during pregancy ihave ond child the smel of eggs and gumbo cooing when iwas pregant with her made me sicklke that istil eat and gumbo now but when iwoudnt dare touch it
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hey.. And goodmorning, usually tummy doesnt get hard that quick first couple of months you should remember from the first pregnancy.. right... If you are trying... you should relax.. try some yoga and get your mind off of baby making thats usually when it happends.. Baby dust!!!!!
    NewMomToBe84

Answer by NewMomToBe84 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009