I have my first meeting with WIC today. What should I expect?

What questions will they ask? All help is appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They'll ask what kind of foods you eat, what kind of meals you make, et. If you have a baby they'll prick both your fingers...I think to check the iron level in your blood or something like that? Basically they'll just ask a bunch of questions about your lives, they'll send you in to talk to a nutritionist, and then you'll be done! Good luck!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• PP is correct. I also got my weight taken and had a 15 minute class on eating the right things. Then I talked about my food intake and such, and I got my food vouchers and left
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• they'll ask u what kinds of foods u eat, if ur gonna breast feed of bottle feed, they'll weigh you & prick ur finger to check ur iron, nothing major, u should start getting ur wic checks today
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009