could i be showing?

Im 14 weeks pregnant, is it possible that im already starting to show a little?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, if your skinny you could, im really skinny so i started showing early, some days just cuz of being bloated. but yes it can happen either way i would think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• im 12 weeks and I know im showing a little. My "skinny" pants don't even button without a struggle anymore, BUT I've lost weight? haha wrap your head around that!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Like the poster above me, I have lost weight but still find my pants hard to button. I'm 12 1/2 weeks but this is also my third.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if ur really skinny yes, but it all depends on your body, ive always been really tiny n i didnt start showing until i was around 21 weeks
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• The lower your BMI is the more likely it is that you will show sooner (not that strangers will notice this soon)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Are you serious? Look at your stomach. Is it bulging at all? Unless you have been eating nothing but crap for the past 14 weeks, you are probably showing. Why ask complete strangers if you are showing when you can just look at your stomach and tell?
    Anonymous