Do you believe in miracles?

I don't.

You?

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, my son was one, with all we gone threw together
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am not sure. I think that I do. Like Nichole, it has to do with my baby, who was premature, and who was suddenly healthy the next morning after our pastor prayed for him.

Answer by Bmat at 11:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• yes we do we had four kids three that almost didin't make it look at the pretty sundowns God hand paints everyone
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i most deff belive in miricles, me n my man have been together for 7 yrs & we've tried having a baby for soooo long, we're finally pregnent this baby is our little miricle
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes I do.

Just look around you all the beauty that God created not to mention the beautful children he gave us mommies.

Why don't you believe in miracles?  Did something go wrong or bad? Talk to us that is what we are here for. Take Care!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't know.....

Was it a miracle? Hope? Faith? Prayers? GOD? My great gran? A deceased friend? I really can't answer this question.

In my cases, I wouldn't call anything a miracle. I believe my family, my kids mainly, have lots of angels watching over them. During my pregnancy, I attended 10 funerals and my great grans 7 days after my kids birth. So, I believe we have Angels watching over us....whatever happens is up to them.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 12:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No I don't and the reason why is I fill if there were miracles my daughter would have never passed away at the age of 16 in a house fire she was in the shower getting ready to go to of all places church.She passed from the carbonmonixide.She was a wonderful person and it is very unfair for that to happen to her.So I have a real hard time believing in miracles
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Nope. Miracle is just a word used to discribe events where we don't know all of the variables involved in making the event. It's basically ignornace, or sometimes dumb luck or coicidence.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 12:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Most Def, I belive in miracles. God has done wonderful things in my life. Pm if you would like to talk.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Everyday is a miracle. And I'm sad for those who don't believe because of something bad they've experienced. But all I want to say is that if God answered every prayer for a miracle then we'd live in a perfect world. We won't know perfect till we get to heaven.
    Princess02266

Answer by Princess02266 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2009