am i just over paranoid

just wondering if anybodys ever felt like this. me n my fiacce have been 2gether 7 yrs and always had a healthy sex life until i got pregnent, im really pararoind about having sex, im always afraid of hurting the baby lol. ive always heard sex is good for u during pregnency but it kinda freaks me out.

kristy_shawn03

Asked by kristy_shawn03 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sex is good for you and the baby. You don't have to be worried about it, but I know a lot of people don't like it, and thats okay! Personally as soon as I got pregnant all sex went out the door. Not because I was scared but because I lost all interest in it. lol poor dh
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Don't worry about hurting the baby, but I know how you feel! My SO and I will be having sex and my baby will kick me in the middle. It's over then, I have to stop, I just get grossed out!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• As the other two ladies said, you can't hurt the baby. However lots of women don't "feel like it" when they're pregnant. Others want it more. With my first I wanted to often, especially in the mornings. Now I'm pregnant with my second (barely 12 weeks along) and already I've lost interest. I'd rather snuggle up and go to sleep. Then again that might be from playing (and chasing) a two year old around most of the day.... If you don't want to, then talk to your guy and tell him how ya feel. I'm sure he'll understand.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hi.. Iam not a professional on this, But sex is healthy and good.Its natural and you should relax take a yoga class ease your mind... and get busy... Iam 18 weeks and 6 days.. and when me and my husband have sex it is amazing.. it actually feels better... not that it didnt before just everything is tighter.. lol.. TMI.. but enjoy it.. Take a deeeeeppp breath and exhale..
    NewMomToBe84

Answer by NewMomToBe84 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You're not alone. I was the same way. I've been prego twice and the first time we did still ahve sex after finding out and i ended up losing that baby and so when I go PG again I wouldn't let him touch me. until I was about 24 weeks. He hated it but I was just scared out of my mind to do it. I always was so afraid of moving the wrong way or tearing something that I shouldn't . I just didn't know what else to do... so I did nothing , But I do think I wasjust paranoid,,,,, I really do think it's ok. I just wanted you to know that it wasn't just you.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 5:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009