I am on the waiting list for a Housing authority but my living area now is complicated what shld I do ?

I have been on the waiting list for at least 2 months and trying to hang in there but staying at home with my parents is tiring me out. I am so tired of cooking and cleaning for them I don't mind doing it for my daughter but for them its starting to make me feel used. Everytime I asked them to help me out they just ignore me. When I say help me out I mean around the house not financial. Housing authority is the best route at the moment because the rent will be a whole lot cheaper than what I will pay if I was to get a apartment. And I start school in August I just want to make sure that I am covering all bases before I make a move.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• You should omve, especially if the living conditions are that bad.....get a roomate to help you pay the rent.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 2:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yeah, I agree with Michaux. Get your own place w/a roomate. You and ur child do not need the stress.

Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 3:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009