Disney Channel Mama's?

Okay now how many of you honestly! watch the disney channel with your kids and enjoy it? I personally don't like Hannah Montana. But most of the other shows I actually enjoy and watch sometimes even when the kids aren't around or at home.. Any of you do it?

honeychick772

Asked by honeychick772 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm 19 my son is only 6 months old but I love the Disney Channel lol
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I love the Disney channel and Nick too. DH and I will sit with the kids and watch iCarly. It's a cute show that's really funny.I never thought I would actually sit and watch a show my kids do. I wish I could find a Special Agent Oso shirt for my kids....anything to escape spongebob!
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 12:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh I really do dispise Spongebob! Only b/c I've seen every episode at least 100 times. I like iCarly too. My fav Disney show has to be Wizards of Waverly Place.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i dont mind watching it all, i catch myself watching it all the time when my son is sleeping! haha
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Not if my kids are not around. I did like Raven when my girls were into her. She is funny!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I occassionlly find myself not changing it when she leaves Icarly on.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009