why would he lie about adding this girl?

i had problems b4 with my hubby cheating with co workers. he started a new job 2 weeks ago and already has a girl from work on his my space. he told me she sent him a request but when i was going thru history(to see what the kids went to) i saw that he searched for her on several occasions. im so mad and hurt. she looks like a whore( she has pics of her spread eagle with barely there panties, and other suggestive pics)
what should i do? i feel if it wasnt a bad thing he wouldnt of hid it from me. but cause he hid it it makes me think something is going on. he also chats with her till 2 am or later instead of coming to bed with me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, first of all, you need to sit down and tell your husband straight out how much this bothers you. Tell him that due to his past cheating on you, you do not feel comfortable with his actions lately in regards to this woman. Tell him straight out that you feel that it's a little too much and that you are afraid that if it continues the worst will happen again. Ask that he please stop talking to this woman so much to try to set your mind and heart at ease.

And if he refuses or starts sneaking around behind your back... KICK HIM TO THE CURB! It means he's a no good, lying deceitful piece of shit that you don't need to keep yourself involved with.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• She's hunting your hubby. Be very aware and keep a close eye on him.

What are they talking about until 2 a.m.?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i wouldnt allow him to be chatting until 2 in the mornig while you are sleeping, who knows what they are talking about, the next time he chats with her, you should sit right beside of him the whole time. and if you have a myspace, send her an invite also, pretend to be her friend, if there is something going on between them then maybe if you make her believe shes ur friend, then she will feel guilty or your hubby will be afraid that she will end up telling you. either way good luck and im sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If it is innocent he wouldn't be hiding it. You say you have had problems with him cheating before?? I don't truely believe "once a cheater always a cheater" but if this kind of behavior is continueing AFTER you chose to forgive him maybe he believes that he can do whatever he wants and you won't leave him...Could be just the thrill of it all that is atracting him to other women. I don't think it is ok to have conversations till 2 am with anyone of the opposite sex when you are married......
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Ummm sorry, but you know why he was looking for her. Forget the childish games. You can hope and pray all you want but from what you say, this guy is not going to stop cheating whether he was all out being unfaithful or just chatting and flirting with co- workers. The ball is in your court......
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No I would not put up with it you need to let him go, In a real marriage there shouldn't be no other woman but you (and a daughter) anyway it sounds like he isn't even married the way he is acting...what the heck is wrong with him or should I say what the heck is wrong with you putting up with his shit...find you a man who will love you and only you. You deserve better.

He sounds like he perfers trashy, slutty woman...and you are not that.  Move on girl life is too short. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i did send her a ad request and now we'll see if she adds me. and when i get up to sit next to him while he's chatting he gets defensive then tell the girl he has to go. then says thats she is stupid..then why talk to her? if he gives her his cell, i dont think i can handle it, i will seriously flip out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if he has a history of cheating hten im sorry he probably will do it again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• sounds like he dont care to cheat again. check the history on ur computer to see what all hes been on. if u know his pw u should get on it , unless he deletes everything. make a fake profile and talk to him and tell him to meet u some where.
    Anonymous

• ^^ Don't stoop to his level by being sneaky. I know that's tempting but it will only cause more problems. You know why he is talking to this girl, he likes trashy women and if he hasn't slept with her yet he will. He's not worth the trouble.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009