Have you ever been to Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI. ??

Just Curious what to Expect? Any Tips? I was born in Milwaukee. I was Stolen from the hospital I was born in & kept by the RN that did it. So my life wasn't Great there. So going back I kinda' get Scared! But I'm seeing Keith Urban & Counting Crows there! I don't know what to expect. Watch for Etc.. Its A Great time Right? Any tips you care to share? Thank you in advance??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• is it the one by Apple River??
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• First of all wow!
    I have been to Summerfest, and it is a blast as long as you like music, LOL. There is lots of good food, beer (if you are a drinker), many free stages that have bands on them, and the amphitheater that you have to pay for like a regular concert. I have been told that you can get into the amphitheater for free in the grass seats (way up top) if you get there early, but i have never done that. Expect large crowds lol. Have fun!!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009