Has this happened during your pregnancy?

certain rooms in my house make me soooo sick! IDK why? Only the bedrooms have carpet everywhere else is wood and Granite tile. The bedrooms don't make me sick, but the living room, and kitchen do. Theyre pretty open to each other so im not sure if its the smell of the food in the kitchen or what. My DH and Mother have bleached all the floors and counters and gone so far as to buy new furniture for the living room. But nothing helps! Has anyone else been sick by a certain room or rooms in your home or even a different place?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 11:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ive been queezy in the mall cause of all the food.. that was like the first month.. just open the windows and spray fabreeze see if that helps.. good luck
    NewMomToBe84

Answer by NewMomToBe84 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i get sick to my stomach from the tv, or my other two kids moving around me on and off with this baby...
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009