what can i gift for 1st birthday of my son for 100 to 200 kroner?

i would like to gift something which would be useful for him and he can keep it for his life time as his first birthday gift.pls suggest me so that i can make shopping for him as his birthday is on july 11.

rohanmom

Asked by rohanmom at 11:50 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dont know how much that is but you could make a slide show for him with all his pics up til now and put music to it. It could play on your tv at his bday party. a savings bond is always nice, or you could bronze his pacifier or first pair of shoes.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• get the digital photo frame , and put pics from birth til 1st bday!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My uncle hand made a rocking horse for my daughters first Bday and embosed a cute message under the seat with her name, date, and from him. Its beautiful and I will keep it forever for her. I dont know how much it cost for him to make it but he used four differnt types of rare expensive wood just to make it more unique. I think hand made things like this are always the best gift of all.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• 100-200 kroner? I don't think there is anything that would last a lifetime for that price. That probably won't even buy a package of diapers. I would suggest printing out pictures and making a photo album w/ poems, a letter to him about his first year of life etc.
    Anonymous