How did you labor start?

Did it start with contractions, just some cramping, water breaking, loss of mucus plug, etc?

I'm just curious. I've been feeling very cramping all moring and having lot of pressure in my pelvic floor. I've made like 6 trips to the bathroom but nothing comes out. It's just pressure.

I'm sure I'll know when active labor begins but I'm wondering if I might not be in the early stages of labor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine started with mild cramping in my back, that slowly progressed to full on back contractions. Pressure came later.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Mine started on a Sunday night with mild cramping that got bad enough to wake me up just a couple of times then Monday it got closer together and a little stronger while I was at work( that's right I went ot work).Monday night I went into my scheduled appt. to get induced and they told me that my labor already started and that they didn't need to induce me:) i was happy about that becuase from what i've read uninduced labor is faster. They tuesday at a little after noon I gave birth to my son:) happiest day of my life! They did have to break my water for me tho and I didn't feel it at all becuase I had an eppy!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 5:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009