how easy is it to get pregnant by pulling out method?

me and my husband have a 2 yr old together , and he dont want any more kids right now , but he wont wear a condom bc he dont like them. so if he dont want any more right now why do u think he wont wear any? how easy is it to get pregnant by the pulling out method?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pretty easy because when he cums that is not all
    as you are having sex seman comes out its called precum an dyou can in fact get pregnant that way . i suggest birth control
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Its pretty easy with the pull out method, because he isnt pulling out when he pre ejaculates just at the end.... alot of guys dont like the feel of condoms and say they can feel anything while using them, why dont you take some action if you dont want anymore children right now and go to the doc and get some kind of BC
    Anonymous

• It is just about a guarantee that you'll get pregnant. If you really don't want more children you'd better do something yourself- IUD, the pill, something.

Answer by Bmat at 12:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my cousin got pregnant that way
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• it took me and my df a year and a half using that method to end up pregnant, when we got pregnant with our first it took less than 3 months... so in the end u probably will get pregnant...
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Semen ALWAYS leaks. If he didn't even cum, semen WILL STILL LEAK. Tell him if he doesn't want kids he better start acting like it, because right now he might as well be trying to get you pregnant.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm at work, so I really don't want to research this at the moment...however, I think that the pre-come does not contain semen unless he has already "finished" earlier during the day (which would mean that there still might be some left in there). We did the PO method after I got off the pill, but before we started trying for DD. We did just fine. Just remember, nothing is 100%, so don't be too surprised if you do get pregnant.
    Have you tried looking into other BC options? The IUD may be something you could look into.
    Also, check out natural family planning. It takes time, but you learn about your cycles and could just avoid intercourse a few days out of the month.
    Good luck!
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 1:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I got pregnant with my first by the pull out method
    Anonymous

• this is a FACT....PRECUM is almost pure sperm!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• VERY. Almost as bad as NOT pulling out at all. If you cannot be on birth control, then condom or abstinence. You can also chart your cycles so you know when you're most likely to get pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009