Could I be pregnant again?

I went to my 6 week appt and the doctor said everything is healing and gave me the okay to ride the harley (have sex). I bleed for a month after I had Korey and am due for my period. I have exceptionally crabby, have unusal heartburn and a headache. My concern is yesterday I wiped after I used the bathroom and I saw brown blood (sorry if tmi), and figured my period is coming. It was very light that day and today I have nothing. Is this normal? I also had cramping for a couple days and felt a werid sensation in my stomach last night (could just be my imagination.) My husband and I have been using condoms, but could I possibly conceived? I know your risk of getting pregnant is higher after you have baby. Oh with my other two pregnancies, the period after birth was normal. Any insight would help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine was like that after I had my son, everytime is diff and it also depends if u r BF or not too
    Anonymous