Chances of being pregnant?

OK, so first of all my last period was May 23. It has been coming every 27 to 28 days. DF and I have had sex every day almost three times a day. Took a HPT today and it was neg. Could I not be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is very possible. When was your period supposed to start? Are you on BC or do u guys use protection? Maybe give it a few more days =)
    corbyzmom

Answer by corbyzmom at 1:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm about the same cycle as you & af is due Thurs. or fri...wait a few days & take another test..you could be but its just to early to tell yet..
    zzicc

Answer by zzicc at 1:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• AF is due Friday or Saturday. No BC or protection.
    Anonymous

• If you are pregnant it may not show up until you miss your period which is still a few days away. I would wait another few days and take a test again. A lot of women say that they took several tests and they were all negative until after they missed.. So there is still hope... It is hard to wait until you miss your period but, I think that is when you will get the best results.. good luck!! I'm due in a few days too.. I took a negative test so, I'm hoping I am too!
    cherylann524

Answer by cherylann524 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Just to let you know, there is a thing as to much sex. I talked to my dr bout this, he said that you can flood the uteres and it will ruin your chance of getting pregnant. Just thought you would want to know that. Oh and the doc said every other day is best.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009