Earliest a HPT will pick up a pregnancy?

I am asking to get a better idea of my EDD window. A little background: I had a very early miscarriage on 5/6. It was natural and complete and my doc told me I did not need to wait to TTC. They followed my hormones down to 0 (I got an 8 on 5/14 and a 0 on 5/21) I thought that I knew when I ovulated (I was thinking 5/20), but I'm second guessing myself. I got a positive pregnancy test on 6/6. Without knowing for sure when I ovulated, I am guessing I got pregnant between 5/19 and 5/24 (we didn't make love for about a week after the 24th). I'm calculating my due date to be somewhere between 2/9/10 and 2/14/10. Does this sound right? I want to be able to tell my doc something that will help them give me a EDD without using an u/s.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends on the person really
    if you got a positive home test gohave it confirmed by your dr
    congrats
    and i am sorry about your previous loss
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009