Am i pregnant or no? :(

ok..2 weeks before my period i started feeling most of the early pregnancy symptoms: sore boobs, nausea, peeing alot, hunger, lower back pain, mild cramps, etc, i also have been feeling this weird kinda of tingling almost tickling sensation very low under my stomach which im guessing would be my uterus workings its magic if i were pregnant, so anyways i decided to take a home pregnancy test the day my period was due which was last sunday june 6, and the test came out positive, then i took another test monday and it came out negative, and then i took another test tuesday and it came out positive, but then later in the afternoon i got my period and it was a normal period so i was very confused and now that my period is over im wondering if i might have had an early miscarriage or am i still pregnant according to my 2 positive pregnancy tests??

RainbowFairyAli

Asked by RainbowFairyAli at 1:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• coul had been a fertilized egg that didnt stick .
    you can always go to the dr as well and have a blood test and ultra sound
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You may have had a miscarriage....go see a doc. We can't tell you for sure of course but that is what it sounds like to me.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It could have been a miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy, I would go to your doctor they can do bloodwork to be sure!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009