• In the Spotlight:

What is a good flexible job for a mom that has to work around her husband?

I am just seeing what any of you moms do for part time work so I can find some ideas. I need to find a job, but I have so many things to work around. We only have one vehicle, and my husband's work schedule is not too crazy, but I basically have to find something in the evenings. Plus, I have to be home during the day so when school starts again, I can take my daughter and pick her up, since we have no one to do that, and I also have a 2 year old. So..... just to get some ideas, even hopefully something you may do from home? I do have a small part time photography business, but of course, until that gets busy, I need something that will be weekly income, not here-and-there.. thanks for answering my silly question!! :))

workathome01

Asked by workathome01 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a great idea to do from home that is totally around you schedule: your hubby, your kids, EVERYTHING!!! It is great. I have 2 little ones a 5 and a 2 year old and other stuff going on in life too where I just work all around everything. I started a biz at home and the comp I work with just recently won an award with BBB for its ethics and integrity so NO SCAM!!! If interested, you can go to my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to chit chat with you and get you more information! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You can work as a merchandiser.   Most offer a flexible schedule that you can do within a month's time frame.  Check this out:

How to Find the Right Merchandising Job for You

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Not silly at all! I have several girls on my team in your same position that make good money selling Avon. Its your own business so you can work around your schedule! Its only $20 to begin just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum If you have questions please PM me :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It sounds like the best thing for you to do is to work from home because then you can set your own hours and you don't need to worry about things like only having one vehicle. I have been working from home for a few months now and it really suits me. Have a look at this website and click"get info now" if it looks interesting to you. www.youcanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Well this is a perfect direction. I am a Independent Demonstrator with Gold Canyon. My Hours! I do my networking and business/office work during the day. Start when I want, stop when I want. In the evenings is when I do home parties. I also make a great income doing catalog parties, business from my web site and fundraisers.
    Here is the link for this months Join Us/Stimulus Kit. If you are interested then I can mail you off some information.
    Best to you in your search
    http://content.ll-0.com/gcdemonstrator/StimKit_flyer7.pdf?i=060909204954
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You can help people enroll into medical discount plans(can include pets). The savings canbe added to their insurance.

It's an at home job that you do at your pace and at your conveinance.

Work At Home - Procard International

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2009