Teeth Whitening question

have any of you moms used one of those whitening kits from the store to whiten your teeth? Which one? And, did it work? Did any of you do it professionally? How much was it?

I have 3 crowns on my 3 upper teeth, and they are very white, of course they are fake teeth, so now the teeth next to them are not as white, and it is starting to look bad, especially in pics, you can see the different colors in the teeth, I need to whiten the teeth next to the crowns. maybe only 3-4 of them.

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use crest white strips they work good and I only have to use them for a few days not the entire 2 weeks.. so a box can last me a year. Just use them on all your teeth the crowns won't whiten any.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I just saw this in a magazine so I cannot say that it works but I think it is worth a try! I know I am going to!
    Massage your teeth with the inside of a banana peel, rubbing in a circular motion for two minutes. Repeat once a day for two weeks. The texture of the banana peel gently removes yellowing tartar and plaque while infusing the enamel with whitening minerals such as potassium, calcium and vitamin D.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 3:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I heard that if you swish peroxide in your mouth for a few minutes in morning and a few minutes in evening that that is suppose to really help a lot. I was reading up on that on a home remedy site..I havent tried it but i hope it helps. I didnt' know bout the banana peel though!! I gonna try that to
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009