A job that works around your kids schedule?

Does this job exist?
Im looking for a job that is kid friendly enough so i dont have to miss out on my childs life. Something that if my kid has a play I can go to it, i can be a field trip mom. i can have the same days off as them, get off to be home with them & also get them off to school.....
Am I dreaming? !!!
I want to help bring in money once my kids are off in school but to me my FAMILY IS #1!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Work in the school system. You can substitute teach, or work full or part time in the office or cafeteria. There are a lot of opportunities in the school system. Search your local school county online and see what things are available! Some of those positions require a training class during the summer. Usually just one day! Good luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Teacher. If you don't have a bachelor's degree then teacher's aide or full time substitute teacher. These jobs will allow you to get off when your kids get out of school, have off for summer, and have all of their holidays off too.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• How about a home based business? You can work your business around your family. That is my number one reason for starting a business. I have missed out on a lot because of my job and want something different in life also. If you work for someone else you are always going to be trading your time for money.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Wow!!! I love your thinking momma! Fam is #1!!!!! I have started an at home biz and it is all about the hours I want, the days I want, and totally around my kids! I have 2 little ones, a 5 and a 2 year old and I wouldn't and couldn't miss out on their lives for anything! The comp I work with just recently won an award from the BBB for its ethics and integrity so NO SCAM!!! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to chit chat with you and get you more info!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No, you can work as a merchandiser!  Check this out:

How to find the right merchandising job for you

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have that flexiblility working as a Unit Leader and selling Avon. Its a ton of fun and you can make money easily while spending time with your kids. Its only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum That will get you everything you need to start making money asap including your website for the first four campaigns free! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have to agree, if you can get in the school system...Perfect.
    I have a home business with Gold Canyon. If you are interested then I can send you off some information. Here is the link for this months promotion.
    Best to you in yoour search!
    http://content.ll-0.com/gcdemonstrator/StimKit_flyer7.pdf?i=060909204954
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Family is absolutely no.1 I have 3 kids and I am so glad to be able to stay home with them and not miss out on all those important events. I work from home, I love the company that I work with, and I get a real paycheck each month to help out with all the extra activities and vacations. Have a look at this website and click on "get info now" if it looks interesting to you. www.YoucanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009