Hemroids being removed during pregnancy?

I was just wondering if anyone has had them removed during pregnancy or even after? My son is two and I got hemroids really bad when I was pregnant with him and they never went away and they usually bother me about once a week, now that I'm 35 weeks pregnant they are bothering me really bad . I have to have a c section but the dr said they couldn't do it then even though I will allready be in surgery anyone have any ideas advice? Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say you will have to wait until after you have your baby and heal up, so schedule to have them removed 6 weeks or more after giving birth. They usually won't do much of anything during or right after pregnancy unless they have to. I know it sucks but you'll get them removed eventually! Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Aww that sucks. I've never heard of them being removed during pregnancy or during birth but if you having a c-section you shouldn't have to wait too long.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Thanks for the replies ladies :D
    Anonymous