Do you get your baby dressed in a complete outfit dailly?

My son wears a onsie and socks lol, I guess to me its easier than taking off shoes socks pants to change a diaper.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• genevieve is either in her sleeper all day (only if she gets cold ) or a onsie . we live in vegas so the air is on alot so mostly in her sleeper so she doesnt get chilled
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my daughter is only 3 weeks old but to answer your question - no way! I've put her in a cute outfit two or three times when we had people coming over to meet her. Other than that she wears a onesie...I don't need her getting poo on her nice outfits! Plus they are less comfortable for her.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That's how I dressed my son. My daughter is either a onesie or a 2-piece (shirt or dress and diaper cover) and socks. I don't do shoes until they're old enough to walk, and if I put pants on a baby they will snap so I don't have to take them completely off (and that continues through the toddler years for over-alls).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My son is one- and he stays in pjs or shorts on hot days- no need to dress up if ur not going to relatives house- he wont keep shoes on- so sock r fine. Grocery shopping - he is still a baby I dont dress him up - only for special outings.
    Anonymous

• my dd is two, and i usually put shorts and a tshirt on her, or leave her in her nightie, but she likes to be naked so she undresses herself and runs around the house naked i gave up putting them back on i was doing it every five minutes, so she usually only has clohtes on if we are out in public.
    Anonymous

• my ds usually just wears a onsie on most days. if i have to run to the store i'll throw some pants on him. if we go to the park or to visit grammie he gets dressed up.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Ya my DD is dressed in a dress or outfit everyday. After breakfast i get her dressed then she goes in for her nap then we go for a walk and then we have lunch play for a while then nap time again then we go to the store or park or for a walk. On hot days she will hang out in oneies and shorts or a sundress. If it's ranning a crampy out then we may have a PJ or oneie day.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• when she was really little, just a onsie. She was born in august and we live in las vegas...now that she's almost 10 months, I don't want her in her jammies all day. I dress her after breakfast b/c we go out and do a lot...if it's too hot to go out then a onsie it is....only if we're inside though.I can't stand seeing babies and kids out in their jammies in public...looks sloppy.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My daughter is 3 mos. old. If we are just hanging around the house then she'll be in a sleeper or onsie but if we are leaving the house for any reason I'll put her in a pair of shorts or pants with a onsie. My favorite article of clothing right now are the one piece dresses that just snap between the legs. They have the convenience of a onsie and the appeal of a cute outfit.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I love getting my baby dressed up! It's fun for me, and she doesn't know what's going on. Today she is wearing this rediculous little sailor dress with a duck on it. Haha why does a baby need a sailor dress? Or little jeans, or a little cardigan sweater? She doesn't but it's cute.

She's almost 4months, and pretty much has a matching nice outfit everyday.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009