Starting To Show?

I am only 6 weeks preggo and it seems like I am already starting to show...is this possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends on your body, muscle strength, and how skinny you are in the first place. It seemed like I started showing as soon as I found out.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• no cause the baby is still behind your pelvic bone....But you could be retaining water or weight due to hormones ...Or it could be weight gain due to extra eating?? I got a pooch right away (even before I knew I was preggo) and thought I was just getting fat but doc said some people gain a little weight in their stomach right away.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 1:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I felt the same way, and many on the pregnancy group i'm in had the same thing, but that early it's most likely water bloat....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if it's your first child, then probably not, but if you already have children then its possible.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't see how anyone can tell you no, it's not normal. Everyone is different so yes it is possible.
    Anonymous

• If you are "showing" I would say it is mostly due to bloating. My cousin was 7.5 weeks with her second and sticking out pretty considerably. If this is a second or later child, your muscles are probably saying, "eh, not hanging on this time." =)
    MamaJAG

Answer by MamaJAG at 2:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Could be. Everyone's body is different. I am alomst 15 weeks and still not showing(this is my 2nd child) With my first I stated showing at about 13 weeks. Every pregnancy is different too.
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It's just bloat. There's no way for you to actually show that early. Check this out: http://www.umm.edu/pregnancy/000088.htm and http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/Pregnancy/Fundal-Height. They both show you what your belly should look at at particular weeks.
    Anonymous