losing my mind?

Okay so I didn't have my period last month so I took a test and it came up negative but I was having all the signs of being pregnate. This would be my third child so I know how my body reacts. I ended up getting my period 2 days ago but it was very light and like spotting. Me and my husband had sex last night and this morning when I got up like my bleeding has completly stopped. I guess I just want your input on what you think I should do. Should I just go and take another test of should I just leave it be and see what happens. I know you guys aren't doctors so you can't tell me exactly but just a little input would help. Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm in a different but kind of similiar situation and I don't know either. I was debating a blood test or wait longer to test. Have you taken a pregnancy test recently? If its been a few weeks I suggest another home test, if not than maybe go to the doctor and see whats going on.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• well a light period like that around the time your period is supposed to show up *could* be implntation bleeding. I know some have this before their periods are due but with my son I had it the same day AF was due, thought that's what it was, put in a tampon and went back to work, but that was it just a few drops....I took a test two days later and it was positive. So, give it a couple of days and get a test!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• okay thank you guys so much
    Anonymous

• I would take another test... A lot of people have had luck with the cheap dollar store tests. If your bleeding only lasted a day or two that could just be implantation bleeding.
    cherylann524

Answer by cherylann524 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009