Good Monday afternoon--the day the Lord has made. How have you been blessed today?

What are you thnakful for? What blessings are in your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Earth flooded my garden with her abundant rains and taught me a lesson about gardening.

Then mercifully she allowed the soil to drain quickly as soon as the rains stopped, and I'm hoping that I was able to learn that lesson (which will serve me well in future gardening years) without actually having to lose my little sprouts.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm thankful for little things like the birds that sing outside my window. I'm thankful for my daughter getting up and going to summer school without a problem. I'm thankful that we are fed and clothed. We have shelter and we are mostly healthy. And most of all that I can talk to God anytime, about anything and He listens and cares for me.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I woke up this morning, and was able to go to work. We finished early,and I have the rest of the day to relax, and rest. I have a beautiful family that I cherish,and God who always loves me,and is never far from me.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm thankful for God's love, mercy and grace in my life every day, without Him I wouldn't want to get out of bed in the morning.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes im thankful for everything i have. And for being woke up this morning all from the Lord. That was nice of you with this post thanks very much :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I AM THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO SEE ANOTHER SUNRISE, TO GO TO MY MOMS ROOM AND HAVE HER SMILE AT ME AND TALK. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY THREE GROWN CHILDREN WHO MAKE ME PROUD JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM. I AM THANKFUL THAT THE CAT KILLER IN MIAMI WAS CAUGHT AND MY CATS CAN ROAM IN PEACE FOR NOW. I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERY LIVING THING THAT SURROUNDS ME AND FOR HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE TO APPRECIATE THEM.

Answer by older at 3:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009