Does anyone work nights?

I'm absolutely horrid in the mornings; my youngest is 10 y.o. and hubby should be able to get him going for me.
Anybody?

ddbz

Asked by ddbz at 2:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I agree. With my 1st child, I was living with my parents and working over nights. It was hard, but my parents were a BIG help... Right now, I'm working a full 48 hour weekend, taking care of an older couple and its hard. Have you talked to him about it?
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Actually, I haven't said anything about it to him yet because I want to see what other people did and what prob's they had. Ive done all the child care in this family, so it might (will!) be a big adjustment for everyone if (when!) I go through with this.
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 3:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:35 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Sometimes, if I can't sleep, jump on the computer and do some work.. My son has a really messed up sleeping scedule from when we used to deliver newspapers.

Work At Home - Procard International

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009