Wouldn't it be nice

if you could vote a question down? a Troll button. So the lamest of the lame didn't show up in the around CafeMom Box. The horrible grammar wasn't in our faces everytime we changed pages. The "everybody has seen this one" could go away while the serious questions could get a little more attention. If telling a mom she is asking a troll question just bumps her to the top and gives her more attention, then what is the point? Ignore the trolls! It is our only hope. Until Cafemom starts proofing these things before they make it to the Around CafeMom box.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I hate that box! Cafemom was much better before that added that box.
    Anonymous

• Ohhhh, I wonder if this is why the Answers section doesn't place the Post with the newest answer on top. To keep trolls from bringing up the Question.

To respond to your question. I don't think a troll button would work since everybody has different ideas about what should and shouldn't be allowed. At least we can report posts and questions and let the powers that be decide. For example, I don't mind answering the am I pregnant questions, but some don't like them.

Answer by Bmat at 2:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• Why do so many complain about this site & the things that go on around here? This is a place for mothers to talk about anything & everything.

If you think someone is a troll then hit the report button.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I like the site. Yeah, there is drama, trolls, freaks, sports nuts, crasy God believers, homeschoolers, BFeeders, people on PA, people who hate people on PA, all races, SAHM, working women, single women.....I like it all! It's refreshing to know there is so much diversity and not everyone is alike.

:)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 3:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Ahh but the report button is only for true violations. The troll button would be for this post should be blocked from being overly popular because most of the responses are negative and we really don't need to encourage drama around here. Like "What is Wrong with Most of You Mothers?" Didn't we make our point by 20 answers? But now it is the Question that will never end... I'm sure there is somebody else with a serious question that should be getting the attention, but NO CafeMOM acutally feeds into the drama by not proofing what they put in their popular box.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!! Anon 3:42!!! Awesome comback!!!
    Meh...even trolls need their place to come to,right?
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 3:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009