Baby you're all that I want when I'm lying here in your arms....

I'm such a sappy romantic, I want a love that really is true and pure. I want to look at someone and get those butterflies. I want someone who is going to feel blessed to be with me, and I'm blessed to be with him. I want someone who loves to call me just to hear my voice. I don't want perfect....just amazing. Am I stupid for wanting that, or for believeing I deserve that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• No-that's not sappy! ;-) go for it!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• thats not stupid!
    Anonymous

• Not stupid for wanting it or for believing you deserve it. You do deserve it. Don't settle for less than that. BTW, I LOVE that song. I love Bryan Adams, period. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• NEVER stop believing that you deserve that...

and in the mean time don't be afraid to give of yourself...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Thanks you guys, because I actually did just lay it all out on the line for the man I love...if he loves me back then it's going to pay off big time, if not then I'm going to be crushed, but guess what...at least I tried and I will never regret trying! WISH ME LUCK!!!
    Anonymous

• Good luck, sweetie! I hope it all works out!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Good luck!! It's out there...I found mine, and you will find yours as well!!
    momneedscoffee

Answer by momneedscoffee at 7:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Nope you listed all the things I was looking for, now after almost a decade of marriage I found it. all those things you listed are only a fraction of what I have with my hubby. Sometimes it may not be right on the surface of a man, but if you have patients it will eventually come through and you will feel like the luckiest woman alive. Don't look so hard.
    Anonymous

• That's what I have. And I found it in a place I never expected.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009