Why do kids find the bathroom so fascinating?

Both mine just love it in there and cant get enough of it when I’m on the pot..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same here. I haven't been to the potty alone since my three year old daughter started walking at around ten months. For some reason, it's the most magical room in the house. And now that she uses the potty by herself, she'll ask me politely to "please go away, Mommy", even though when I go it's still a group activity, since her one year old sister crawls in to join the festivities.

Maybe I should go ahead and put a TV in there so the whole family can enjoy themselves while I try to do my business.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 3:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My son like it...until the toilet flushes or the shower is turned out. Then he freaks out! lol!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol 3 is enough
    mine just sneak in and like to get into my tampons and tear them apart....
    Anonymous

• not mine, my son loathes my bathroom, everytime I say "mommy has to go potty" he throws a mini tantrum. not sure why
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• ugh. my 4 year old loves to turn the taps on and make a huge mess. the 11 month old has discovered the magical flush handle and he's in love with it. i'm not sure why i bother buying toys.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't think I can even GO anymore without a pair of eyes on me. One time I locked the door because lil guy was with Daddy. It was about 60 seconds before he was knocking. This turned into crying with little fingers wiggling under the crack in the door "Mommy open door!" DH still gets to poop in private, it's not fair.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I had a fascination too when I was a kid. At every restaurant I just HAD to see what their bathroom looked like. I don't know why.

My son now likes to talk while anyone is on the pot. If he is doing number two, he will call me to come sit with him. He's 5.
    Anonymous

• Why does my son feel the need to pee with a hot wheels car in his hand. I heard it splash! Had to go in after it! There is a small down side to having him potty trained lol! EW.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my daughter jus loves the bathroom too! she is always in there if im in there she's in there. she will sit on the floor while i go to the bathroom. if im getting in the shower she will sit on the toilet or lay on the floor till i get out. lols and now that i got her a potty chair...she could sit in there for hrs. i swear lol. its so weird. and thats her new thing is her potty chair! she carries it everywhere with her. when i did the dishes she sat on her potty chair in the kitchen the whole time. she'll sit and watch movies on her potty chair lols...atleast i know i wont have a hard time potty training her lols
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009