would it be bad if i just took rest of the afternoon off?

im a SAHM...we had a busy weekend, was home long enough to eat and sleep. as a result i got a little behind on laundry. i spent ALL morning vacuuming the whole house, dusted, clean all the bedrooms and got rid of some stuff. i just have 1 load of laundry to wash and 2 loads to fold and put away and unload the dish washer. i can unload the dish washer while im making supper. the kids are napping and im exhausted, i just want to be lazy and relax

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Cooking and cleaning can wait til tomorrow. For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
    So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep"

We all need a break now and then. Trust me the dirty laundry will be there tomorrow!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Go for it!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I will do it with you any one else want to join us LOL

Anonymous

• There's no shame in relaxing. Grab a snack, put your feet up, and watch TV for an hour. The world won't come to an end, and you'll feel much better for doing it.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 3:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• go relax, we all need it.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh that would be just horrible you don't deserve that at all! LOL
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009